Featured Local Business of the Week: Wenatchee Natural Foods

While I love to cook and especially enjoy creating/eating dishes which aren't the healthiest in nature, 95% of the time I follow a very strict nutrition and fitness plan. Why? In addition to the physical benefits, I'm all about the increased energy and positive feelings I get from being in shape and putting healthy foods into my body. My philosophy on this is, "If I were an Indy car racing in the Indianapolis 500, would I use plain old unleaded gas, or would I put high performace gas into the tank to optimize my return?" The answer is easy, but many people refuse to treat their bodies like my example of the Indy car...and who wouldn't argue that our health is far more important of a race!

I'll get off my high horse now, but I want to share the only place in Wenatchee (to my knowledge) that is part organic market and provides a whole array of vitamins, minerals and supplements, teas, health books and much more:

Wenatchee Natural Foods (http://www.wenatcheenaturalfoods.com)

Wenatchee Natural Food's Mission
~to utilize the gifts of nature to sustain and enhance our health and our lives,and all those who enter here,~to share, educate and assist any who will hear,to the best of our ability,~to be committed to the on-going education of ourselves in all issues of health and natural healing,~to never underestimate the power of God's natural pharmacy, and to remember to give thanks, for it is He who provides all that we need.

How are you running your race!?!

Warm regards, Blaine Davidson

No comments: